The Deep Dive
You want to build a high-performing organisation and create differentiation in an ever-evolving and competitive environment. You know you need to implement new strategies, but aren’t quite sure where to start. You have a fair idea of what the issues are, but need an objective, expert and robust measure to guide your decision-making process.
GRIST is solutions-focused. We don’t just come into your business and confirm everything you already know – or at least suspect. Instead, we analyse the root cause and guide you through the tactical steps you can take to make the changes required to meet your organisation’s objectives:
- We engage your people through interviews and focus sessions to understand what makes your organisation tick
- We uncover the mindset, behaviours and capabilities that underpin your organisation’s current results
- We review organisational systems and processes and establish whether they are helping or hindering your efforts
- We build a shared understanding of the gap to the desired outcome
- You have clarity into what needs to be done, tools to overcome roadblocks, and methods to engage your people
- Your people are engaged and enthused about making the changes required
We’ve seen it all: the good, the bad and the ineffectual. You benefit from the knowledge we’ve accumulated over a 25+ year history working across many different industries with Australia’s best known customer-facing sales and service organisations
We’re big believers that the people who stand to be affected by a decision have a right to be involved in the decision-making process. We also know that involving people and gaining buy-in early on is crucial to the success of any behaviour change program
Questions we help you answer
- Why are your people doing things as they are?
- How do the current behaviours compare to best practice?
- How can the desired culture be defined and embedded?
- How do you close the gap for good and achieve sustainable results?